1. Anterior cruciate ligament reconstructions :- Protocol for physiotherapy following knee surgery to restore its functions.
2. Straight Leg Raise :- exercise to recover quadriceps strength.
3. Knee slide with belts :- To regain knee motion and helps to circulate the swelling away from the joint.
4. Femoacetabular impingement :- Hip stabilization and muscle control.
5. Rotator Cuff Repair :- Ensures mobility of shoulder joint and decreases the resting pain.
6. Cat/ Cow back shoulder :- Decreases stiffness of the back
7. Clam shell Exercise :- To regain function of Gluteus medius muscle.
8. Low Back Press Up :- Restores range of motion of lumbar spine and relieves pain.
WHY CHOOSE US
We continue to pursue that same vision!
No Side Effects
Prevention Before Cure
Specific To Individuals
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Neurologists treat disorders of the nervous system, brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.
A neurosurgeon also treats disorders of the nervous system, brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles, using surgical techniques in conjunction with non-surgical practices
Neurological disorders are diseases of the brain, spine and nerves; there are more than 600 diseases of the nervous system, such as brain tumors, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson's disease and stroke.